PAIUCMTV Exam # 642-278
- Cisco TelePresence ATP Reseller
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing.
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP.
- Basic understanding of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP.
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Ability to configure Cisco IOS gateways with traditional and VoIP call legs Cisco learning offerings:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v1.0
- Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM) v8.0
- Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE) v8.0
3-day – Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager for Cisco TelePresence Video (PAIUCMTV) v1.0 prepares the learner to implement a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution focused on supporting a Cisco TelePresence video conferencing solution. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager v8.0 and its call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Unified Communications solution. You will perform Cisco Unified Communications manager post-installation tasks, configure endpoints such as deploying a Cisco TelePresence system onto a Cisco Unified Communications solution, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for a video network, implement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) and H.323 gateways, and build dial plans to place on-net and off-net phone calls. You will also implement QoS for internal calls, incoming PSTN calls, and outing PSTN calls. *Note: This Cisco VoIP infrastructure course is designed as a suggested prerequisite to prepare students for the Implementing Cisco TelePresence Solutions (ITS) v1.1 course. It does not cover the specific implementation of Cisco TelePresence solutions.
Upon completing this course the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options.
- Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager initial configuration and user management.
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to support on-cluster calling.
- Implement PSTN access in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and build a dial plan in a single-site Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment.
- Describe how to secure and maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
- Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Single-Site On-Net Calling
- Single-Site Off-Net Calling
- Securing Cisco Unified Communications and Solutions Maintenance
Who Should Attend
- Field Engineers
- Help Desk
- Sales Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Channel Partner / Reseller