Infocomm Renewal Unit (RU) contribution
20 Infocomm RU’s
Contributes to PATVFEA Exam # 650-297
- Cisco TelePresence Specialization
- Cisco TP ATP Reseller
Cisco TelePresence Basics – (Online)
Using TelePresence: Setup and Operation – (Online)
IP Networking ELT – (Online)
5-day – Classroom
TVS1 is a 5-day practical based course concentrating on the operation, installation, configuration maintenance and troubleshooting of the Cisco TelePresence C Series codecs, Cisco TelePresence MCUs and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite. In addition cover the basic configuration of the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server to get your network up and running. As well as setting up your network you will also use TMS and VCS to troubleshoot your network. Instructors will simulate faults on all equipment giving students the chance to put troubleshooting skills into practice.
At the end of the 5 day course students will be able to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot a basic Telepresence network including endpoints, MCUs, TMS and VCS.
- Locate support documentation for the Cisco TelePresence System Codec C90, as well as install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Codec C90.
- Describe call control protocols for Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), as well as install and configure basic registration capabilities and troubleshoot the Cisco VCS.
- Locate support documentation for the Cisco TelePresence MCU Series, as well as install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot MCUs.
- Install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS).
Who Should Attend
- Field Engineers
- Help Desk
- Sales Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Channel Partner / Reseller