Infocomm Renewal Unit (RU) contribution
20 Infocomm RU’s
Contributes to PATVFEA Exam # 650-297
- Cisco TelePresence Specialization
- Cisco TP ATP Reseller
Cisco TelePresence Basics – (Online)
Using TelePresence: Setup and Operation – (Online)
Supporting Cisco TelePresence: Designing a Solution – (Online)
IP Networking ELT – (Online)
TVS1 – Implementing Advanced TelePresence Video Solutions Part 1 (PAIATVS1)
5-day – Classroom
TVS2 is a five day class focused primarily on the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server. Students will really get to grips with the configuration of the VCS in more complex network environments including firewall traversal, clustering, zoning and subzoning. In addition students will use functions of the VCS to control access and bandwidth and use transforms, call policy and FindMe?. Students will use the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite and VCS to provision E20 and Movi users. The course also includes an introduction to the Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MSE8000 system the TIP protocol, and Cisco TelePresence Content Server.
Upon completing this 5-day course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server including Provisioning.
- Operate the Cisco TelePresence Server and TCS.
- Recognize the MSE 8000 chassis and the corresponding blades available including their function.
- Operate a Cisco Telepresence Server to enable mixed network calls between CTS and other Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
- Configure and operate a Cisco Telepresence Content Server.
- Configure a Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server for subzones, zones, complex dial plans and security requirements.
- Use the Cisco Telepresence Management Suite and Cisco TelePresence Communication Server to provision Movi and E20 systems.
Who Should Attend
- Field Engineers
- Help Desk
- Sales Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Channel Partner / Reseller